What is financial planning?
Financial planning is all about setting personal and financial goals and working out how to reach them. A financial plan helps you properly manage your finances to achieve your short, medium and long term goals.
A financial plan isn’t ‘one size fits all’. It’s made for your unique needs and goals.
What does it involve?
A Financial Adviser helps you develop a financial plan. Other Advisers, such as your accountant and lawyer, can still help in their specific areas – but your Financial Adviser brings all these parts together.
How can a financial plan help me?
A financial plan helps you reach your goals by planning and preparing for the future. Your Financial Adviser can help you:
- ensure you have diverse investments (ie 'your eggs are not all in one basket')
- invest in a range of sectors, asset classes and fund managers
- avoid risk when money markets go up and down
- protect yourself and your family with personal insurance
- protect your business with key person insurance, succession planning and debt protection
- prepare for retirement
- plan your Will
- monitor your changing needs
Read more about Financial Planning –
Click here to check out our handy financial planning calculators.
A disclosure statement is available on request and free of charge.